[Typo3] no news_id given (?)

Jill Rogge jillrogge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:50:08 CET 2005

I'm such a newbie, I hate to post ANY replies...  But I struggled with
this myself for days (or at least it sounds like the same issue) and
who knows, I might be able to help!

You'll need to have a page for your list (as you've said in 1), then a
page for the "more" or full article 2.  These are the settings you'll
need to set-up:
page 1 and page 2: add content, of type: insert plugin, plugin:news

For both pages:  You can set up this the way you want to but make sure
that on the other settings tab (of your news plugin) you fill in the
correct pages for "PageId for single news display:" (should be your
Page 2 and "PageId to return to:" (should be your Page 1)

That's not how I have my starting point setup, but it sounds good to
me.  I hope this helps!  It was all there in the manual, but
conceptually, I couldn't do the single news dislplay page.  It's a
generic single page for which ever article from the list you click on.

thanks,
Jill

www.momsoup.com