[Typo3] Different template for subpages

tadej.bregar at guest.arnes.si tadej.bregar at guest.arnes.si
Tue Mar 1 18:56:11 CET 2005

Hi,
I want to build a site where I would use "template1.html" for the
first page and "template2.html" for all other subpages. I followed
Modern template Buliding 1 (MTB1)tutorial but in this tutorial only
one template for the whole site is used (Using Template Auto-
parser ...)

I tried TemplaVoila but found difficulties with multilanguage and
added complexity for the editors. So I want to make my site without
TemplaVoila right now.
Is the procedure described in MTB2 the only possible way to achieve
the use of different template file for subpages???

Thanks for any info,
Tadej Bregar