[Typo3] typo3 not accessible?

Matteo me at seventhwave.it
Tue Mar 1 14:51:57 CET 2005

Hi Jacob,

At "About" page on typo3.org (http://typo3.org/about/), Robert wrote:

"Like every faithful caretaker has, we also have a spring-cleaning here on
TYPO3.org. Don't be surprised if out of the sudden pages disappear or new
pages pop up - we are trying to make TYPO3.org a nicer place to live at"

There's also a useful link in this paragraph:
http://typo3.org/teams/typo3org/

Here (I think) there are some develop directions for the site.
I think that devs knows our problems and our losing time and.. (etc), but
I hope they are just now re-writing typo3.org...with Typo3, so in these
days I will take all "as is"...and I hope we'll have a great site soon :)

Hi,
Matteo Anceschi
--
"Non hai veramente capito qualcosa finché non sei in grado di spiegarlo a
tua nonna" (A. Einstein)