[Typo3] safari iframe problem

Andy Pailthorpe andypail at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:33:30 CET 2005

Hi All,

I'm having a problem, viewing iframes in safari.  In every browser and
platform iframes work with the site, using the inline frame plugin.  But for
some reason on safari they don't.  I've tried adding the code using the
inline frame plugin, html, php and get the same results.  the page loads up
perfectly, leaving space for the iframe even putting a border round the i
frame if we set it, but it just wont display the contents of the frame.
i've tried looking at the code in the iframe but it doesnt give me any,
which suggests that safari just isnt downloading the iframe.  this is the
url to the problem page http://ww.qck.com/cut-energy-bills.html.  I've tried
coppying the code from the page and putting that on the same webserver with
a copy of the stylesheet and it displays the iframe contents fine
(http://www.qck.com/stats/iframetest.html).  hope someone can help, cheers