[Typo3] typo3 not accessible?

Daniel Novak dannov at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:20:49 CET 2005

So why not split the ter in sections as mentioned on the main ter site?

To be more specific:

When entering the ter you get one page with _all_ extension. These
extensions are splitted up on the main site in several categories.
 - Backend
- Frontend
- Frontend Plugins
- Miscellaneous
 - Services
 - Templates
 - Examples
 - Documenttation

So why not make more sites for each section  one site, that would help to
speed up the site(s).

Nobody needs all extensions of all categories at the same time, right?
=)

Just my 2 cents

news:mailman.59.1109675800.22405.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...