[Typo3] open discussion, ideas and wishes for new general RDF newsfeed (export) extension

franz ripfel typo3 at abezet.de
Tue Mar 1 10:37:23 CET 2005

Hi List,

looking for a RDF newsfeed extension i found already existing ones, but
all are limited to tt_news.
I needed one for regular content (live example see
http://www.marketing-roi.de/newsfeed.html) and just quick and dirty
recoded an existing extension.
Why not writing one new good extension which fits to all sort of webpage
content and can be used by people to be informed on new content on our
webpages. Some do not want to register for newsletters and may choose
newsfeeds.

To make collecting of ideas more easy, i created a wiki-page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_rdfnewsfeed

So please enter there your ideas and wishes.

Any comments and ideas welcome.

Greetings
Franz