[Typo3] I want 404's !!

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 22:11:45 CEST 2005

Thanks! But unfortunately it doesn't quite work, at least not fully. When
i do this, unless I request a page by ID like:
www.koehler.uni.cc/index.php?id=1312312412414 it will tell me the page
doesn't exist, but neither does an error document, even though it's
specified in the domain record.
When I tpye in stuff like: www.koehler.uni.cc/erfewre/wrwe it still goes
to the main page.
I still believe the solution lies in the realurl configuration, so maybe
you can post that. I will check into this myself a little more later
sometime...

Thanks!

Christoph