[Typo3] Recursively render pages

media.res | alex widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Thu Jun 30 11:52:49 CEST 2005

hi,

>> maybe http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/jp_pageteaser/
>> works for you or you can modify it for your needs?
>>
> Well, it is some of the way :). My php and mysql skills are fine, so I
> would have no problem extracting the pagetree from the database and show
> the header of each page. What I cannot figure out is how to render the
> page content. This rendering must look like the "original" pages, i.e.,
> it must be based on my root template settings.

Try to make a cObj and use the CONTENT() method from it.

   $cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tslib_cObj");
   $conf = array('table' => 'tt_content',
                 'select.' => array('pidInList' => $pidList,
                                    'orderBy' => 'sorting')
           );
   $renderedContent = $cObj->CONTENT($conf);

This is the same as the "CONTENT" object in TS, so the configuration
is the same as described in:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/CONTENT-1/

hth alex