[Typo3] menulink as anchor

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Jun 30 11:40:43 CEST 2005

"tapio" <tapio.markula at dnainternet.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1120057916.13673.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Peter Klein wrote:
>> Hi List. In my TMENU I need to change the URL of all pages that have
>> subpages. (for a foldout menu)
>>
>> For that I created a small itemArrayProcFunc function to replace the URL
>> with a "#"
>
> Why don't just put doNotLinkIt=1 for IFSUB/ACTIFSUB/CURIFSUB?

Because I need an <A> tag to trigger the fold/unfold of the menu.
But I don't want clicks on those menuitems, to load a page, so it should be
set as a dummy anchor.
If I just set it to "#" then RealUrl prefixes that with the site url (not
the url of the current page).
It won't help setting the url to the current page, as that changes if you
move to one of the subpages. :(

Peter Klein / Umloud Untd