[Typo3] Conditional template loading

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at REMOVECAPITALSnet.hr
Thu Jun 30 11:18:19 CEST 2005

Hi list. This is my setup field for my template record on the root page.
# Configuring the Auto-Parser:

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
   # Read the template file:
   content = FILE
   [treeLevel = 0]
     content.file = fileadmin/template/index.html
   [else]
     content.file = fileadmin/template/content.html
   [end]

   # Here we define which elements in the HTML that
   # should be wrapped in subpart-comments:

   elements {
     BODY.all = 1
     BODY.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_BODY
     HEAD.all = 1
     HEAD.all.subpartMarker = DOCUMENT_HEADER
     HEAD.rmTagSections = title
     TD.all = 1
   }

   # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
   relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/
}

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1