[Typo3] Recursively render pages

Jeppe Vesterbaek jhve02 at control.auc.dk
Thu Jun 30 11:17:11 CEST 2005

Hi list

I have a normal page tree structure, e.g. like this:

-A
---B
---C
-----E
-----F
-G

On each page, I have various subparts being replaced. The two important in this case is my page header and page contents subparts.  I use the template auto parser like this

# Substitute the ###content### subpart with the content area template:
subparts.content < styles.content.get

# Content object outputting current page title:
subparts.header_text = TEXT
subparts.header_text.field = title

Now, what I would like to do is to render one large page of the entire page tree, so I would get one large page where the pages are rendered (actually only the header and content subparts) after each other in the order A, B, C, D, E, F, G. This long rendering of all pages should be wrapped with some html code (or e.g. be filled in, in a new template).

I've tried quite some things, studying old posts on the mailing list and tsref, but I cannot some my problem.

- Jeppe Vesterbaek (vesterbaek)