[Typo3] submenu on the page

Igor Timofeev devnullit at yandex.ru
Thu Jun 30 06:21:23 CEST 2005

"racco" <raczek at open.infi.pl> wrote:
news:mailman.1.1120081384.14670.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hello!
>
> I put the menu of subpagesof the current page on it using plugin
> menu/sitemap and choosing submenu of selected site (or sth like this).
> Everything is ok, items are displayed, but: their target is set to "page"
> and I want them to point to "self". How to change it??

As for link targets this question has been discussed here recently.
I noticed to myself this TS:

config.intTarget = _self
config.extTarget = _blank
PAGE_TARGET=

I didn't test it though.

> And is there chance to change the way they are displayed? Where is their
> display behaviour set? In which file/ext/static?

For example in my site template I use this CSS:

div.csc-menu p {
 margin: 1em 1em 1em 1em;
 font:bold 0.9em/1.0em Arial, Geneva, sans-serif;
 text-align:left;
}

---
Wbr, Igor Timofeev
2:5015/10.6                                     *** God bless you