[Typo3] Links losing index.php in RTE

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Wed Jun 29 18:48:40 CEST 2005

OK, I've figured it out, after a day of hassle. I haven't fixed it, mind
you. It's a bug.

Anyway, if you add a field to tt_content which is based on an RTE, but you
decide not to add it to all TCA types, but to specific ones only, then the
fact that this field is an RTE is not picked up and no transformation occurs
into the database and, therefore, no transformation into RealURL or proper
URLs out of the database either.

I haven't quite found a way around it yet - might require some ugly hacks
here and there. Will report the bug when bugtracker is back up.

Steven

news:mailman.1.1120039779.13040.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...