[Typo3] separate items in menu

Matt Valenti mv at mattvalenti.com
Wed Jun 29 18:23:12 CEST 2005

I think what you need is a "spacer".  You'll find plenty of info about.
Here's a quick reference -
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Common_item_states_f/

The basic idea is you need to enable it in your menu typoscript like any
other state.  For example:
SPC = 1
SPC.doNotShowLink = 1

The way you get spacers in your menu is to create a page in your tree and
set it to the type "Spacer".

I hope this helps
Matt

news:mailman.1.1120009994.1007.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...