[Typo3] Links losing index.php in RTE

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Wed Jun 29 15:29:14 CEST 2005

I don't think I have any duplicate extensions, because I cleaned all that up
last week.

I've narrowed the problem down to the fact that my HREFs are being saved
into the DB as <a href=""> tags, instead of <LINK> tags, as they should be.
There is no rtekeep=1 value there to be forcing this, so I'm not sure why
it's happening - that's the next step.

Once I figure it out, I'll try the RealURL.

Steven

news:mailman.1.1120039779.13040.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...