AW: [Typo3] setting direct mail format to "html" as default

Alexander Schories alexander at schories.com
Wed Jun 29 12:10:40 CEST 2005

Hi Peter,

first of all - thank you so much for your mail!

> > a) added following TS options in the main template:
> >

> plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.create.defaultValues.module_s
> ys_dmail_html
> > = 1

The above one is copy&pasted from my other "older" typo3 projects.

> plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.create.overrideValues.module_
> sys_dmail_html
> > = 1

This one has been set *only* in the new project by TYPO3 itself!!

> Property create.overrideValues does not exist: change to
> edit.overrideValues

Strange, so what kind of module sets wrong ts entries?!

> Set debug and check.

Well, that`s not that easy..

But i will set manually

plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.edit.overrideValues.module_sys_dmail_html =
1

and tell you the results!

Thank you very much again!

Kind Regards

Alexander Schories
Tuebingen, Germany

If privacy or security of communication is on your mind, feel free to
establish a secure transmission using the PGP public key obtainable from
http://www.schories.com/alexander/pubkey/alexander_schories.asc