[Typo3] current timestamp in TS?

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Tue Jun 28 22:41:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm using mailformplus ext to store FE user submitted forms. I made a db
table for that which contains a tstamp field which i wanna fill with the
unix timestamp when a record get stored. But unfortunatelly i couldn't
find a way how could i store it? Here's my Ts for the mailformplus:

plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB = 1
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB {
  dbTable = my_table
  dbinsert=pid:23
  # if dbkey is not set: "uid" is taken
  dbkey =uid
  # [inputFieldName]:[DBName]
  mapping=infield1:dbfield1,infield2:dbfield2
}

I don't know where should i add tstamp field? To dbinsert or mapping
part and with what value? I've tried:

dbinsert=pid:23,tstamp:{date:U}

But it didn't work. If there's a way to insert the timestamp as a hidden
field in the form generated by mailformplus from a form template file,
that would be good also, because from that point i could use the mapping
property.

Can you help me please?

thx, hirisov