[Typo3] insert page content in templates?

Anders Carlén anders at carlens.se
Tue Jun 28 16:15:47 CEST 2005

Peter Russ wrote:
> included. I expect that is NOT what you want. So you have to send the
> form TO the page which contains the plugin. And that will also take care

Yes! Now I got _this_ to work. Thank you.

But... my next problem is that this new code that Christoph showed me
doesn't really support the "I forgot my password"-function that is
included in the newloginbox extension. This is NOT strange of course,
since this has not been defined anywhere. I suppose one solution is to
start defining this to in a TypoScript Setup somewhere but then it
starts to feel as if I am re-doing what the extenstion was meant to do
FOR me. (All the programming and conditioning.)

Really: All I want is a way to tell my loginbox (which is included as a
normal Page Object) where to forward the user when they have been accepted.

There must be an easier (smarter) way of doing this, right? Maybe by
adding some constants or setup to the original extension?

But in the documenation for newloginbox there is only an indirect
mentioning of this function:
==========
Property:  	domains
Data type 	string
		If the HTTP_REFERER URL of the user is in this list of domains, the
user is redirectet to the refering URL after a successful login
(Taken from:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/newloginbox/TypoScript_Reference/
)

Sorry for the long post and my stupidity. Thank you for your patience.
Really, a lot!

/anders