[Typo3] tt_news and formatting the dates to local standard

Johan Dalström johan.dalstrom at clearit.se
Tue Jun 28 13:14:43 CEST 2005

Sorry for spamming. I actually got it working by chaning locale from se_SE
to swedish.
I would still like to change the order for the strings though. We don't use
"of" in our dates in Sweden, and we do not use a period efter the day.

So, my real question is how to configure what strings tt_news prints out as
the date. The acutal conversion is now working. In the English date it says
"Monday 28. of March 2005". With my conversion it now says: "måndag 28. of
mars 2005" I would like it to read: "måndagen den 28 mars 2005".  Any ideas?

Thanks again (and sorry for spamming),

Johan