[Typo3] caching tt_news?

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Tue Jun 28 05:24:07 CEST 2005

I'm sorry to bother with this.  I love Typo3, but am at an impasse...

I have 3.8 installed and functioning.
I have indexed search installed and functioning for regular content
elements.
I have tt_news installed and functioning.
I know I need to have tt_news caching in order for indexed search to work
with tt_news content.

I have tried everything I can find, but cannot seem to get tt_news to cache.

Here are some of the settings I have been trying based on various threads,
documentation, sample files...

page.config.index_enable = 1
page.config.no_cache = 0
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList=14
plugin.tt_news.no_cache = 0
plugin.tt_news.pageTypoLink.useCacheHash = 1
plugin.tt_news.allowCaching = 1
plugin.tt_news.enable.allowCaching = 1

What am I missing?  Please advise.

Chris