[Typo3] IE crashes on typo3 page - workaround needed

Vibeke Bertelsen typo3 at vibber.dk
Mon Jun 27 16:27:07 CEST 2005

Hi there,
I'm kinda stuck on this problem. Every time I acces this page below, IE
crashes. Not every time but randomly with a 'c++ pure virtual function
call' error message. Especially if I click the link in the middle of the
page and click the back button afterwards.

I know that basically the problem is a buggy IE, but I desperately need
a workaround.

http://www.oesterbroavis.net/index.php?id=7569

Any ideas what the #¤"&!" I can do about this - I can't get all my
customers to use Firefox however much I wish :-(

best regards
-Vibeke Bertelsen