[Typo3] insert plugin in advanced table

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Jun 27 13:41:50 CEST 2005

raluca oprean wrote:
> Hi list
>
> I've installed the advanced table extension (th_exttable) and I want to insert in a cell a plugin. How can I do that?

AFAIK you can't do that with the th_exttable extension. With it you can insert plain content and
RTE content (When Thomas didn't change that)

If you want to insert Content Elements (which plugins are also counted as) into table cells
use my extensio kb_cont_table in normal mode (don't check RTE Mode)

Be aware that it will get slow if you use huge tables (i.e.: many cells)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard