[Typo3] CCS Styled Content

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 27 08:14:26 CEST 2005

Anders Carlén wrote:

> Sacha Vorbeck wrote:
>
>>> Presumably I still need to write a stylesheet for all the
>>> content elements pulled from the many modules available but as much
>>> as I've
>>> looked I can't find a definitive list of ID and classes that I need to
>>> include in the stylesheet.
>>

>> CSC is shipped with an example stylesheet containing everything you
>> need. Copy the contents of this file into your own stylesheet and modify
>> it to suit your needs.
>

> Thank you Simon for asking, and thank you Sacha for answering. I am
> learing a lot just following the conversation here. Just thought I'd let
> you know that your comments are useful for many others, or... at least
> me :)
> /anders

What about markers. Using DIV=all etc.
cause unnecessary markers using template auto parser,
but for the main main template, put for example

#for path menu automatic markers for <div id="path">
DIV.id.path=1

No unnessary markerst to the main table and clearer source code.

For some reason didn't work with content area templates
setting id throught a TS Template (in my case 'ext: Auto-parser plugin').

Tapio Markula