[Typo3] Extension GST_TopContent And Page Shortcuts

Derek digitalfan at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 26 06:07:08 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am interested in using page shortcuts with the gst_topcontent extension. It looks like I will have to create a new query and run it each time I need to lookup the info for a page that is just a shortcut to another page. Is there no easier way of doing this? Like maybe a Typo3 function that gets the actual page when you send it the shortcut?

Regards,

Derek
It has removed 50108 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!