[Typo3] tt_news: links rendered the wrong way?!?

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Sat Jun 25 12:37:56 CEST 2005

"Rupert Germann" <rupi at gmx.li> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1119691608.19823.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> P. Embacher wrote:
>
>> now I've got a very strange problem ...
>> as told yesterday I moved a complete T3 (3.8.0) Site to another server.
>> Now links in news tt_news 2.2.5 are no longer working in the frontend!!
>> They are renderd to
>> <LINK fileadmin/folder/filename.pdf>linktext</LINK>
>> in the frontend when I make them with the RTE in the news-record
>> (normaly with: -> insert link -> choose the wanted file ->save)
>> even if I try to put html-code in the news record, they appear as <LINK
>> ....> in the frontend
>
> seems that you're using different tranformations for FE and BE.
> how did you configured this?
> see:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tt_news/Adminstration-90/#oodoc_part_6424
>
> greets
> rupi

Hi Rupert,
thanks for your hint ... to bw honest, I haven't configured the tt_news in
deep - just installed
the extension - load the template file and adjusted the css ...
and really why does it work on the one server and not on the other ?!?
but of course I'll try to change the RTE settings as it's told in the
Administration chapter you show me
(btw - at the moment I still use the "old" RTE only version 'cause it was a
former 3.7. installation)
so I'll report you as soon as I tried these things out ... hope it works
;-))

If it would be interessting for you - I could give you BE access to these
two websites ... just that
you can see the strange behaviour (once with the Lists, and than with the
links) - just write me a private message ...
would be really great ...

Greetings
Peter