[Typo3] changing username in FE with sr_feuser_register

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sat Jun 25 04:01:42 CEST 2005

Hi list
Regarding sr_feuser_register extension I have the following problem:
My intention is that a user can edit his username after the login in the FE.
Users can change all enrtries except the username, but is it possible to change also the username somehow in the FE?

I have included this code in the constants field:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.fields = username,password,email,usergroup,city,static_info_country,www,disable,image
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.edit.fields = username,password,email,usergroup,city,static_info_country,www,disable,image

However, this does the username not make an editable field. Would anyone have another hint how to achieve this?
Thanks for taking the time.

Best regards,

- Stefan Kaufmann (stefan_k)