[Typo3] nicosdirectory and multiple checkboxes

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Sat Jun 25 02:45:05 CEST 2005

Hello Nicko, hello list!

I would like to improve extension  nicosdirectory. So I used Extension
Kickstarter to add some new fields to this extension. One of those fields
was multiple chceckbox.

Now I would like to make it possible, to put labels of those checkboxes to
the filter list, as it happens originaly with zip code - each zip code found
in sqltable goes to the select list, that acts as a filter: shows only those
records, which have matching zip code.

I do not know how to start my idea, because result of multi chceckbox list
is written to database as integer, so only one field is used and no other
table is needed., but it is also impossible to call those values directly.

How to get those lables back, how to put them on my select list? Is it
possible?

thx
raczek