[Typo3] A way to set 'Avoid editing from non-admin users'

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jun 24 20:50:54 CEST 2005

Bernhard Kraft wrote:
> tapio wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there any extension to set a field
>>  'Avoid editing from non-admin users'
>> for INDIVIDUAL CONTENT ELEMENTS.
>> It is not enough to set this only for the entire page by editing the
>> header info
>

> No. Typo3 Access management is on a per-page basis currently.
> (Altough there is a cr_user field (creating user) for every record)

Then - as I wrote to the dev list is a missing CORE feature.
How difficult it would write an extension for this purpose - I REALLY
need it.

It need new TCA setting for ALL content element types, which
make designing difficult.
This presumably needs of redefining core classes.

Too difficult for newbee plugin designers.

Maybe cr_user field might help - I should be able to allow to edit
certain contents ONLY one person and other should not edit or delete the
record. Moving to some other page should be restricted.