[Typo3] tt_news: links rendered the wrong way?!?

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Fri Jun 24 18:43:21 CEST 2005

Hi there,

now I've got a very strange problem ...
as told yesterday I moved a complete T3 (3.8.0) Site to another server.
Now links in news tt_news 2.2.5 are no longer working in the frontend!!
They are renderd to
<LINK fileadmin/folder/filename.pdf>linktext</LINK>
in the frontend when I make them with the RTE in the news-record
(normaly with: -> insert link -> choose the wanted file ->save)
even if I try to put html-code in the news record, they appear as <LINK
....> in the frontend

On another T3 installation, I have nearly the same problem with Lists (the
appear as <TYPOLIST>item1 item2 item3</TYPOLIST> in the frontend - there it
is a tt_news 1.6.3 on a T3 3.6.2)

I suppose that this have something to do with the new server or with the
transfer ...
For the transfer I zipped all t3 files in a file.tar.gz, moved it with wget
to the new server and unzipped it there.
than I dumped the database - transfered the dump also with wget put it into
the new database-server
Than I went to the install tool, made the relevant changes (depending on
other IM version, other databasename and so on ...)
and everthing worked fine !!

Only these links inside the news records .... they seem to be absolutly
o.k., when you look at them in the backend ... but in the frontend ##damn##

Anyone out there with a really good idea?!?

would be absolutly great!!!

Greetings

Peter