[Typo3] Parameter from PHP to Typo3 form

Rainer Müller-Knoche r.mueller-knoche at muekno.de
Fri Jun 24 17:02:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

I like to give parameters from a PHPScript to a Typo3 form.
In my php script I call /index.php?id=32&value.
If I define the Typo3 page als PHP Script (with the PHP extension)

- snip -
<?php
echo("<pre>");
print_r($_REQUEST);
echo("</pre>");
- endsnip -

all went fine I get the page showing me the $_REQUEST array with my values.

but in a form oder text page I have no idea who to get the value from the $_REQUEST array.

Did not find anything in the internet, wether by google nor by Typo 3 Forums etc.

Please help

Rainer