[Typo3] Using TSconfig to change colPos_list based on page layout

Joseph Mesterhazy jmesterh at iastate.edu
Fri Jun 24 16:57:10 CEST 2005

Thanks, this is getting me closer, but what is the equivalent of
TSFE:page|layout for the page TSConfig in the backend? I tried
variations such as page:layout, etc. with no success. GP:id=xx did
work, so the extension is working, but I would like this code to be
dynamic so I don't have to keep a list of page ID's that use the
alternate templates.

Joe