[Typo3] Typo3 Redefining Itself ... So to speak

Miller, Eric A. EricMiller at creighton.edu
Fri Jun 24 15:48:44 CEST 2005

Ran into an issue on Monday that has caused a bit of a concern in our
offices. I built several generic templates and imported them as html
docs. The page and site titles where being pulled dynamically as
PAGE_TITLE and SITE_TITLE. All was well Friday when I left the office
but on my return Monday those variables were not dynamic content. I
double checked everything as well as checked the logs to see if anything
had changed over the weekend, and all I got was even more questions and
concerns about the product.

Has anyone else ran into an issue like this where Typo3 decides on its
own to stop honoring variables ?

Eric Miller
Web Systems Engineer
Creighton University