[Typo3] COA_INT + Plugin = no FE-rendering

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Fri Jun 24 14:03:17 CEST 2005

> Can you provide me with a BE-Login(oldschool-templating, can't dive into
> TV as for lack of time)? I would like to have a look...

Hi Peter,
thanks for your unresting help. Well, a BE-Login is some kind of
difficult. My testing had all been locally - and the DEV-system is double
password secured (top secret project, eh ;-)).
But have you tried it on one of your installations?

All you have to do for testing on a "oldschool"-system is quickly
replacing a allready present marker:
-----
temp.menu >
temp.menu = COA_INT
temp.menu {
	10 < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
	15 < plugin.tx_veguestbook_pi1
	20 < plugin.tt_news
}
-----
tt_news is rendering (the only one of the tested ones beside my own exts,
for which used tt_news as coding 'reference' to see how things are done),
loginbox for example not. Same with most other extensions. Can you
reproduce this? By changing to COA everything should renders.

--
Thanks, Franz