[Typo3] Different max image width for the Normal and the Right column

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Fri Jun 24 10:08:56 CEST 2005

I want to define a different max image width for the Normal and the Right
column. I know this has been answered before, but I can't get it to work on
my site.

I my TS Constants I have:

---

styles.content.imgtext.maxW = 420

---

And I my TS Setup I have:

---

rightColum  = COA

rightColum {

  20 = LOAD_REGISTER

  20.maxImageWidth = 150

  21 < styles.content.getRight

  30 = RESTORE_REGISTER

}

---

The part in my TS setup should change the max image width in Right column to
150, but it doesn't work. All images have a max width of 420.

Can any one tell me what I am doing wrong and how I can fix it, so I have
one max width for my Normal column and an other max width for my Right (and
left) column.

PS

I am using:

TYPO 3 3.8