[Typo3] insert content from one page to another

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Fri Jun 24 09:55:50 CEST 2005

Hi,
I have a similar need to this but my sites all have their own domain name -
currently I have 13 set up on one tree and areas of shared content outwith
them for things such as accessibility guidelines etc.

Before I put the domain names on the sites, I used the typoscript setup
template to insert my navigaton to the directory which contains the shared
pages -

#footer menu
subparts.FOOTER = HMENU
subparts.FOOTER.special = directory
subparts.FOOTER.special.value = 472
subparts.FOOTER.1 = TMENU
subparts.FOOTER.1.target = _blank
subparts.FOOTER.1.NO {
 allWrap = <span class="Utility">|&nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;</span>
 ATagBeforeWrap = 0
}

but now they have they're own domain name, the navigation can't point to
pages outwith their own tree.

I could use the method you described below but that would mean copying and
pasting the 'directory' into all 13 sites  - is there another way?

Many thanks in advance.

Emma