[Typo3] Typo 3.8 password error

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jun 24 00:38:41 CEST 2005

>> Are you sure it's the right password and all? If you just want to go
>> ahead and make a new user, go to your install tool, database options
>> ( I think it's the second option, it's not the clean database one),
>> and then on the bottom something like 'add admin user' or something.
>> Maybe that will work....

> Thanks Chris,
> I already tryed that.. no go

Cookies enabled and not blocked by security software?
Tested it from another PC and/or with another browser?
mySQL is up and running? (install tool)

BTW: The new admin user must be really new - not just typing in the same
name again.
Never had this myself so I don't know what else you could do ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau