[Typo3] Link direct to a back end action such as "Add news record"

Raymond Hayes openedge1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:04:24 CEST 2005

This is a great concept...but how does this work with Templavoila. Our
biggest issue is switching to Templa, only to find out that adding new
records in the frontend, does not display, as maybe the record is adding
into a different area in the database.
This concept would be the same as adding a new content item or record
under the list module in the backend, and Templavoila templates will not
display these records.
Any thoughts anyone?
Thank you
Raymond Hayes