[Typo3] tt_news date in german?!?

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Thu Jun 23 19:42:10 CEST 2005

Thanks for your idea, Uwe *ggg* -> at the end it brought me to the
solution!!
(sometimes it's really the simpliest thing ... )
Yes - I had configured config.locale_all = de_DE
and than looked again into the folder, the pair support told me, where I can
find the locale lang files ...

there was NO de_DE file
only
> de_DE.ISO8859-1