[Typo3] tt_news date in german?!?

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Thu Jun 23 19:23:07 CEST 2005

Now it's me again ...

the pair-support say that de_DE is installed and supported by the server
config ...
do you have any other ideas how to get it work ?!?

maybe it's a problem, that I have to use php4.cgi to execute the php files
under the right user (to get the directories writeable)?!?

Would be thankfull for any new ideas ...

Peter

news:mailman.1.1119545448.31253.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...