[Typo3] tt_news date in german?!?

P. Embacher typo3 at peitco.de
Thu Jun 23 17:42:03 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I just set up a new T3 page and everything works fine - but when I put it on
the customers server the news date is now in english again.

I had the site on a german hoster (1und1) dedicated server
now I copied all files and the database to pair.com (american hoster)
as I said - everything is ok ... only the date is displayed english
("Tuesday, 5. April 2005" instead of "Dienstag, 5. April") on the
1und1-Server everything was fine ?!?

I checked the config, there is
config.language = de
config.locale_all = de_DE
page.config.language = de

Is it possible, that this depends on the server location ?!? (strange
behavior)
Or do you have any ideas, where else I could set up the right language?!?

THX a lot for your help

Peter