[Typo3] Drag and drop in backend

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:39:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/23/05, Stephane Schitter <stephane.schitter at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> Quoting Christopher <bedlamhotel at gmail.com>:
> > A couple of ideas for Stephane or Bernhard or Jeff:
> >
> > 1. Configurable opacity might be nice once it's using actual page icons
>
> Why would anyone want to configure the opacity ??

It was just a thought, but I was imagining that, from the point of
view of new or inexperienced users, too much transparency might not be
a good thing. Anyway, I bow to the apparent majority opinion ;-)

> > 2. It might be neat if it could be modified to show the page _title_
> > while it's being dragged...
>
> I can incorporate this, but how much value does it add to the functionality ?

Notice that, for example, in desktop environments, when icons go
transparent (i.e. when they are being dragged), the transparency is
the _only_ change in their appearance. I think that visual feedback as
to 'which page am I moving?' is important.

-Christopher