[Typo3] MTB or TemplateViola?

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Thu Jun 23 16:30:10 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have to disagree with Ben. I've been working with Templavoila for
several months now, including several larger sites, and find it very
easy to use. Only the Flexible Content Element not being in the new
content wizard bug bothered me, but there is an extension that fixes
this now (though I don't use the extension... I edited the code myself
to add this a few weeks before the extension was released). I don't see
any reason why you wouldn't use Templavoila.

Groeten,

Rudy Gnodde
Wijngaarden AutomatiseringsGroep & WIND Internet
Email: rgn at wag.nl
WWW: http://www.wag.nl >-+-< http://www.typo3demo.nl