[Typo3] simulate static first page doesn't work

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Jun 23 11:49:56 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I configured my installation to simulate static pages yesterday and now
I run into strange behaviour:
I can see normal pages without any problems, for Exyample:
http://www.nachhaltigkeits-news.de/index.php/Kommunikat/4/0/

Only the startpage:
http://www.nachhaltigkeits-news.de/

does not show up properly. It looks like css and the pictures are not
loaded and it kind of hangs while loading

any hints (below my setup)?
thanks for your help and greetings from munich

oe (christian)

_______

config {
   index_enable = 1
   debug=1
   language = de
   locale_all = GERMAN
   simulateStaticDocuments_addTitle = 10
   simulateStaticDocuments = PATH_INFO
   simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc = md5
   simulateStaticDocuments_noTypeIfNoTitle =1
   simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc_onlyP = backPid, no_cache, tt_news,
cHash, tx_oebooksandmagazines_pi2[showUid],
tx_oebooksandmagazines_pi1[showUid],
tx_oebooksandmagazines_pi3[showUid], L, print, pS, pL, arc, cat,
begin_at, swords
   baseURL = 1
   tx_realurl_enable = 0
}