[Typo3] help voila

Gianluca info at gladenko.com
Thu Jun 23 10:45:22 CEST 2005

Sorry for my bad humor but i have read the document but the problem
persist!!
I have tried with 3.7 and the example in the "Ts by ex" work correctly!
I have tried the suggestion of Christopher but don,t work , in my reply i
have write error!

Before writing i have read much manual without result

Thanks