[Typo3] Typo 3.8 password error

Matt Valenti mv at mattvalenti.com
Thu Jun 23 05:24:02 CEST 2005

Is this a new installation of Typo 3.8?  I was confused first time I setup a
new site using Typo 3.8 since it didn't automatically create the admin user.
In the "Install Tool" on the database Analyser page there is a link "Create
'admin' user".  Once I did this I could login as admin/password.

news:mailman.1.1119475413.10977.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...