[Typo3] julle_events default category and city not shown

Golo Königshoff dergolo at gmx.de
Thu Jun 23 01:53:58 CEST 2005

Steve Webster wrote:
> You need to define your category records in your General Record Storage Page of the Root of your site.  The page you list as the starting point
within your plugin is only for event records, not event categories.

I think this is a _very_ important information. I spent about 4 hours to
  find this post and get the julle_events working now.

Perhaps it would be a great idea to write down this information in the
documentation...

Thanks,
Golo Königshoff.