[Typo3] text content element is short?

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:30:24 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/22/05, Jacob Floyd <techgurufloyd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try copying the following (between the lines) into a typo3 text
> element and see if it chokes:
> ===
> you'll
> ===
> Whenever I do, it gives the error and cuts it off at "you".

Please shorten your quotes to the relevant material when replying to
messages. The text above works fine here. TYPO3 3.8, utf-8 (BE),
rtehtmlarea.

Guesses:
Charset problem? What charset are you using in the backend (i.e. what
value does '[BE][forceCharset]' have in typo3conf.php/install tool)?

RTE problem? ( seems strange though...I don't think apostrophes are
that uncommon in Typo3 sites :-) )

-Christopher