[Typo3] text content element is short?

Jacob Floyd techgurufloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:00:46 CEST 2005

I think I've found the problem... I hope.

The page I've been trying to copy has in the HTML code ’ which
is equivalent to ( ' ) a single quote. It seems that something is
choking on single quotes. I manually hit ' and tried to save just that
and it gave the same error. How do I get around this problem, because
we definately use the single quote mark all over the place in our
site. I'm not quite sure what to do.

Thanks,
Jacob Floyd