[Typo3] text content element is short?

Jacob Floyd techgurufloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:36:25 CEST 2005

I have my current static website. I copy a page of content, and paste
it into a content element, for the new typo3 based site. I then click
save, and it gives me error 102.

If I don't copy and paste, just type it in by hand, it does not give
me the error though.

I'm not sure how better to explain it, because I don't understand what
could be causing the problem.

Thanks,
Jacob Floyd