[Typo3] Dynamic page title

Charles Rector crector at iexposure.com
Wed Jun 22 19:03:50 CEST 2005

I have installed the "Page Title Changer" extension, but I can't figure
out how to dynamically look up the title for my page.

Right now, I'm just trying:

includeLibs.pagetitle = typo3conf/ext/mf_pagetitle/pagetitle.php

plugin.mf_pagetitle.title = Summary - {DB:tt_news:468:title}

config.titleTagFunction = user_pagetitle_class->changetitle

But I just get the literal text "Summary - {DB:tt_news:468:title}" as my
page title. Ultimately, I want to be able to also specify a dynamic
record pid isntead of 468.

Can someone help me to do this?